The Kurikulum Standard Sekolah Rendah (KSSR) is offered at Stella Maris International School with Bahasa Melayu as the medium of instruction and a strong emphasis on the English Language as a second language. As an initiative by the school to provide a stronger foundation for the students, the Science and Mathematics subjects are additionally taught in English.
Years 3 to Year 6 (Primary)
- Bahasa Melayu
- Bahasa Inggeris
- Mathematics (taught in English)
- Science (taught in English)
- Pendidikan Moral (non-Muslim students only)/Pendidikan Islam (Muslim students only)
- Dunia Seni Visual
- Pendidikan Muzik
- Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan
- Reka Bentuk & Teknologi/Teknologi Maklumat & Komunikasi
- Bible Knowledge (compulsory for Catholic students only)
The school year is divided into 2 semesters: January and July.
Pass the SMIS Assessment
May be required to attend an interview
Meet the minimum age requirements for enrolment