Why Cambridge A-Levels?
Cambridge International prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. It helps students discover new abilities and a wider world, and gives them the skills they need for life, so they can achieve at school, university and work.
- Literature in English
- Further Mathematics
Students are encouraged to enrol in 3 subjects (max. 4 subjects)
- Recognised worldwide
- Confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged learners
- Critical thinking, independent learning and research skills development
- Acquire deep subject knowledge
Join CAIE A-levels at Stella Maris International School for added benefits:
- Academic Skills Enhancement (ASE) programme to develop and nurture essential skills required for success at university. Students are explicitly trained in:
- Academic Writing
- Research Methods and Statistical Analysis
- Critical Thinking, Communication and Presentation
- Scientific Experimental Skills
The Cambridge A-Levels is an 18-month programme commencing in January.
Academic scholarships are available for deserving candidates.
Minimum entry requirements of five credits for SPM/IGCSE/equivalent examinations in accordance with MQA and Ministry of Education’s requirements.